Friday, September 5, 2008

Guatemalan Crafts have arrived

I know I posted in an earlier post that our Guatemalan Craft Fundraiser will be on September 14th. We will also be having an online sales fundraiser, starting that same day and running for 4 weeks. Just wanted to take time to let everyone know that our Guatemalan crafts have arrived. The UPS guy delivered our box, yesterday. Checking out all the items in the box, seemed to make our upcoming Mission trip more real. We've been planning and planning but it has been just that a plan. Now that we are preparing for the fundraiser, we are doing and planning, so it seems more of a reality. Sorry if it seems I'm rambling.
I tried to post a couple of pictures but there seems to be some sort of technical problem. So I will try to post them a little later.

No comments:


Lake Atitilan