Friday, May 23, 2008

Decisions

In my last posts, I mentioned the ideas we were discussing, to do for our mission project. After looking at the estimated costs to build a home, put on a roof, or do a cement floor, we are back to our original idea. Our original idea was to raise money for and help install onil stoves for families who need them. As I said after looking at the estimated costs for the other project ideas, we feel the stove project is the best choice. Working on the stove project, we, I believe can help more families, than with the other projects. I also hope to be able to spend some time helping in the medical clinic.
The more into the planning we get the more we feel that this is the service, we've truly been called to do. Since visiting Guatemala, the country and the people have been very much on my heart. It just seemed to fit, when I started thinking about what area of service He was calling me to, especially when the first thoughts that came to me was 'what can I do to help the people of Guatemala.'

No comments:


Lake Atitilan