Friday, August 8, 2008

Moving along

Things are moving along.  We have a date set for our fundraiser.  It will be on Sept. 14th.  I have been in touch with the person providing our fundraising items to sell and we are all set to receive our box early next month.  We are also planning on doing internet sales with this same group.  I will post our promotion code, as soon as I know it but it won't be effective until Sept. 14th.  Melinda, at Heart of the Sky Fair Trade, has been wonderful in answering our questions and helping us get things set up for our fundraiser.  Has more details are worked out I will update here.  I'm am so excited and looking forward to the fundraiser.  I am praying that it will be successful and we will be able to provide onil stoves to at least 3 Guatemalan families.  

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds great, Cindy. Can't wait to hear more.

Unknown said...

HI Cindy -

I had lost track of your first blog and hadn't seen this one. I'll keep checking for news of your fundraiser.

When do you plan to travel? Do you think you could take something for the little girl that my daughter sponsors?


Lake Atitilan