Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Still working on the details

As many may know there are lots of details to work out, when planning a fundraiser or anything. I haven't posted a lot of details regarding the fundraiser, in case it all falls through. So, we had a date, which received approval from all required persons. But the date didn't work for the persons putting on the dinner. So, now we will shoot for September or October. Hopefully we will have a set date, for the fundraiser, soon and I can post the details.
This weekend was a great refresher for me, we went to our adoptions agency's annual Celebration of Children Reunion Picnic. The joy and noise, was fabulous, from all the children. It was just a great reminder for me, that this mission, I feel called to, will hopefully help many families and their children.
Sorry for getting off track. There are so many families around the world in need. As many know, Guatemala captured my heart because of my son and the people we met while there. I pray for the people of Guatemala everyday. Though there is more to say, I will end here, not to leave my thought open ended but because I'm having trouble putting into words what it is I wanted to say.

No comments:


Lake Atitilan